Sean Parker
BA (Hons) Illustration
London College of Communication
sean.parker.27@googlemail.com
(+44) 07985 773109

16.3.09

Lazy Sunday.



Far from it, in fact. Hugh and I spent the first four hours of our waking day doing this crazy experiment. I'm not sure 23seconds of footage scores that highly on the EFFORT - SATISFACTION RATIO but it's a sweet little stop-motion anyhow.

If you watch the video, it's pretty self-explanatory, it's 2 am and I really can't be fagged to give you walkthrough of the process. We then went to the park and got shot at, then ate houmus and drew dogs. A pretty unusual Sunday, I think you'll agree.

There are some banging photos to follow shortly, but now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go make love to my pillow.

1 comment:

JUSTINE MELFORD-COLEGATE said...

this has worked so well
well impressed