Sean Parker
BA (Hons) Illustration
London College of Communication
sean.parker.27@googlemail.com
(+44) 07985 773109

1.3.09

hddnlndn








































Today I went out on a whim to collect images of Hidden London. A pretty lame brief title, I know, but I discovered parts of New Cross/Peckham that I didn't even know existed. I just ambled in a huge circle with my camera, randomly meeting a friend on the way round.
Now the shoot is not amazing by any means, it's more of a documentation of my findings, but I did find that my 18-55mm lens, which normally takes shit photos outdoors, seemed to thrive in the dusk. Discovering the made the trek worth while. That and the chips and Fanta I had on the way back.

1 comment:

JUSTINE MELFORD-COLEGATE said...

the symmetry in some of the roof top photographs is really interesting
good work parker