Sean Parker
BA (Hons) Illustration
London College of Communication
sean.parker.27@googlemail.com
(+44) 07985 773109

4.7.08

K is for Klaus.

work was long today. my boss kept making awful jokes about my nose piercing. well, it was one joke, but hammered in several times throughout the course of the day. by four, my feet were killing me. i pretty much spent the last hour of work leaning on everything and anything in an attempt to relieve my poor footies. since i got home, i have only moved from my desk to have a cigarette and a cuppa cha. my poor eyes. oh and i also got up to spray this stencil. i spent last night cutting the shitting thing, christing fiddly it was. worth the effort, though. although i will do the entire thing again due to the retarded nature of the right limb. you get the picture though, it would look badboy on a bag. screenprinted in red. mmmm.

No comments: