Sean Parker
BA (Hons) Illustration
London College of Communication
sean.parker.27@googlemail.com
(+44) 07985 773109

28.2.10

Disinformation

Following my initial research into scaffolding as a construction 'parasite', I have disregarded this as a physical channel of my ideas, and have decided to take the idea of this subordinate structure into the non-phenomenological realm of electromagnetic interference, beginning with the regions between radio stations.

Roberts Robin 1972 from Sean Parker on Vimeo.


http://www.christinakubisch.de/english/klangundlicht_frs.htm
Christina Kubisch is a fine artist who, for thirty years, has worked on sound and light installation. A recurring feature in her process is the deconstruction and illumination of the 'invisible' electromagnetic radiation emitted by everyday objects. Her investigation into these hidden soundtracks has encouraged me to instigate a spatial conversation of my own.

Cloak from Sean Parker on Vimeo.

No comments: