Sean Parker
BA (Hons) Illustration
London College of Communication
sean.parker.27@googlemail.com
(+44) 07985 773109

5.9.09

La campagne.

I have my photos from Normandy back. The almost filmic nature of the exposure dimensions gave me license to experiment with snapping in a more metaphorical way; instead of solely relying on the aesthetic qualities of the subject, I was coaxed into thinking more like a director. The fruits of my trip could be imagined loosely as stills from low-budget, experimental films. It now seems like a natural step for me to dip into film, and these photos will have a big impact on the way I think about filming my collaborative short film with my good friend Justine.


 

Here are a selection of my other summer-based photos.





1 comment:

Charles said...

wahey, there's one of me, if i were a ghost!