Sean Parker
BA (Hons) Illustration
London College of Communication
sean.parker.27@googlemail.com
(+44) 07985 773109

6.4.09

NEWPURCHASES//













Okay, so I can't honestly remember the last time I bought myself some clothes or something really expensive, so I do tend to wonder where all my fucking money goes. Then I realised my bookshelves, warping under the weight of old paper. I buy books by the shed load. Some because they have beautiful covers, others because of the sentimental ties to a past life, but most because I believe that one day they will come in handy for a collage or as reference in a project. Either way, I've told you before that I am a proud hoarder. Have a look at these beauties (obviously not nearly as impressive as the gems Ms Melford-Colgate brought back from Berlin) but just assess them. You can't tell me this was not £1.24 well spent. Suck it in.

No comments: