Sean Parker
BA (Hons) Illustration
London College of Communication
sean.parker.27@googlemail.com
(+44) 07985 773109

18.3.08

Right. Well I've been a bit of a busy body recently, hence anything creative has had to play second fiddle to my portfolio work, which is a shame. However, I shall endeavour to make amends with another installment of tea, typography and tortology. As you may already know, I've been accepted onto the Typography BaHons course at LCC, and I am comprehensibly chuffed to bits with the news. Considering just two months ago I was comparing universities such as Kingston and Cardiff in order to decide where I would take English, I have had a massive change of heart and realised my real desire is to stay in London and hang out with Artbitches all day, touching myself inappropriately whenever I discover a new font. If you're like me and are worried that no-one else really understands the beauty of typography, then you should check out this amazing site. It's written by Typo-geeks, for Typo-geeks. It really is rather good.

http://ilovetypography.com/

On another note, I have had a bit of a barren spell recently in terms of inspiration, but with my Saturday job comes a handful of hours towards the end of the day that I can sneakily spend doodling and excreting my typographical shit. There are a few that I really like. I will affix them in due course so bear with me.

No comments: